- Free makes people think that they have “nothing to lose” since many ignore time as an investment.
- The hardest part is to get your customer to pay you the first penny. This is why it is so critical to choose your premium features wisely
- If you are looking to build a lifestyle business that will make you $8,000 a month and you have a good product, you can probably do without Freemium.
- If you want to build a dominant company that has a substantial market share, Freemium can help you accelerate adoption.
- If you spend a lot of money and/or time servicing free users, you are going to lose a lot of money. The cost of servicing free users must be lower than the dollar value they provide.
- “The easiest way to get 1 million people paying is to get 1 billion people using,” says Phil Libin, the CEO of Evernote. Free adds another conversion step on your way to revenues.
- If your product is not creating great value for its users, no tactic in the world will make Freemium work for you.
10 (+1) visits