431135 downloads — 4 MB
EKTS simulator software Features
- Design and test Electromechanical circuits
- Study working principles and analyse current flow process through circuit
- Design custom motor circuits using different motor types together
- Take print out of circuit or save as image for preparing study materials
- Supports GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG image output formats
- Test circuits before applying them on the plant
- List used elements to define their configuration
- Find exact location and cause of error
- User interface in English, Turkish, Bulgarian, Dutch, Farsi and Arabic languages. Download language pack
- Bulgarian added in 13.02.2006 thanks to N.Delchev
- Farsi added in 13.11.2007 thanks to Hamid Reza
- Arabic added in 08.11.2012 thanks to Mohammed Nagieb El-Sayed
- Dutch added in 29.11.2012 thanks to Henk G. Zikken
- Ukrainian added in 20.07.2017 thanks to Taras Sobko
Electrical Control Techniques Simulator – EKTS is a motor control simulation software for designing Electromechanical Systems. It allows you to design variety of electromechanical systems using relays, time relays, buttons, motors, switches and some basic mechanical systems. EKTS motor control circuit simulator allows building custom motor circuits using different motor types, including single and three phase motors, in different quantities. Main usage of this simulator is aiming to teach basics of Electromechanical systems, therefore it have error pointing feature which shows exact location of error and cause that produces error. Other useful feature of simulator is listing all used circuit elements for calculating price and defining parts with quantities that will be used in circuit.
EKTS software doesn’t calculate current flow and power distribution through circuit elements, therefore it doesn’t guarantee having same result in real environment. We strongly recommend having approval by competent supervisor before applying designed circuits in real environment.
Check similar software Electromechanical Systems Simulator (ESS)
EKTS (Electrical Control Techniques Simulator) usage tutorial. Video watched 55k times.
You can watch video on youtube as well.
To install and run EKTS software Microsoft .NET Framework is required. Microsoft .NET Framework file dotnetfx.exe can be downloaded from Microsoft web site.
How to get .NET Framework
- .NET Framework Version 2.0
- .NET Framework Version 1.1
- Install Through Windows Update
- search for .NET Framework redestributible
- Make animated and interactive output of designed circuit for using in presentations and web sites
- Calculate current flow through connections
- Add motor electronic specifications and load motors with some force
- Allow to build custom systems like manufacturing robotics with variety of sensors and mechanical parts
If you found any bug related to circuits built with EKTS software then let us know in EKTS forum (or use contact us page) and we will publish it here. Thank you.