Skip to content

Framework problem

Discussion about Free Wallpaper Script. Installation, bugs, feature requests, modification and other questions.
Questions about installation of wallpaper script
  • This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by intradox.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    yucarp
    Participant

Installation problem… When I try to installate script after put informations about database and admin i get the next problem:

Warning: include(/home/dogswal/public_html/sys/Framework.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogswal/public_html/setup.php on line 92

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/dogswal/public_html/sys/Framework.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/dogswal/public_html/setup.php on line 92

Fatal error: Class ‘Record’ not found in /home/dogswal/public_html/setup.php on line 101

Can anybody know something about that,
      Thanks

veppa
      Keymaster

Can you check if Framework.php file exists in that location. (/home/dogswal/public_html/sys/Framework.php). This error means that file is not there. Try uploading it if it is not there. If you still get error, I recommend uploading all files again. It might be that upload process interrupted and not finished.

Let us know if you still have problem.

yucarp
        Participant

Hi there. Thank for your reply, but I didn’t solve problem. Change _.htaccess to .htaccess, try with manual config.php but there isn’t problem.
          I checked and all files was uploaded at the server. Just one thing I noticed is that Framework.php on my c disk has big first letter, and when I upload it there is small first letter like framework.php (I am new in php maybe it is the same don’t know…).

veppa
          Keymaster

Framework.php should be with capital letter, if it is framework.php then it will not load on some linux servers. It seems that first letter changed when uploding. Try uploading with other FTP client (like winscp) to upload all files with correct letters. If other files are not same as in zip then script will not work at all.

If other files ok then just rename framework.php to Framework.php or delete it and upload so that it is Framework.php.

yucarp
            Participant

Thanks! Seems it the the huge part of the problem… Now it read the Framework.php… windows commander didn’t upload files exactly like you had defined it.
              Now I have a next message:

Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found in /home/dogswal/public_html/sys/Framework.php on line 488

I try it to install on difernett server and it work, but in mine not. Can that be problem to my hosting company?
              Thanks again!

yucarp
              Participant

Yes that was the problem. I contacted my hosting company and they installed pdo and pdo_mysql extension. Everything perfect fine now!
                Problem was with ftp clien! Thanks veppa! For this script don’t work with windows commander.

yucarp
                Participant

Another4 problem sorry ! Everything goes fine, but when wallpaper upload proceeded I get the next error in red table:
                  The upload path does not appear to be valid.
                  I am not lucky with this very nice script how I see :-)…

veppa
                  Keymaster

It is permission to write problem. Give /user-content/uploads/wall/ folder and all subfolders write permission 0776 or 0666.

yucarp
                    Participant

That was the problem file permissions. Everything works perfectly now !

intradox
                      Participant

I am having a problem with “File upload path does not appear to be valid”‘ error and i set the /uploads/wall folder and all of its subfolders/files to 766 and then i tried 776 and neither worked to solve the problem. Also, the images ar enot showing up and instead leaving an X as if the image was missing?

intradox
                        Participant

I did a fresh installation and the images now work but not the upload process. I did 776 so all subdirectories including the directory itself of /uploads/wall Should I include it’s images as well?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.