- Free makes people think that they have “nothing to lose” since many ignore time as an investment.
- The hardest part is to get your customer to pay you the first penny. This is why it is so critical to choose your premium features wisely
- If you are looking to build a lifestyle business that will make you $8,000 a month and you have a good product, you can probably do without Freemium.
- If you want to build a dominant company that has a substantial market share, Freemium can help you accelerate adoption.
- If you spend a lot of money and/or time servicing free users, you are going to lose a lot of money. The cost of servicing free users must be lower than the dollar value they provide.
- “The easiest way to get 1 million people paying is to get 1 billion people using,” says Phil Libin, the CEO of Evernote. Free adds another conversion step on your way to revenues.
- If your product is not creating great value for its users, no tactic in the world will make Freemium work for you.
Start your Classifieds website Today!
Build online community using our responsive classifieds script