little change

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  baambaam 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

baambaam

hi
    i cant find part of script…
    i want 3 (not 5) images in the every line (hottest, downloaded…)

dn3

In /user-content/templates/base/views/index/index.php look for lines like this:

echo Thumbgrid::thumbView($latest_wallpapers,'front',5);

I think just changing the integers in those lines should do what you want. I haven’t uploaded enough files to test it yet. I just started on this script today.

baambaam

thx :D

and one more question… where can i find part to show more than 5 photos in each: hottest, downloaded…

dn3 send me your link to your www to my email viper704@gmail.com i must to click your google adsense sometimes if u want :D

dn3

It’s in /sys/app/controllers/IndexController.php at lines 53-56. Again, just change the integers.

Turns out the first line I told you to look for just controls how many are displayed per row. Between the two you should be able to get it set up however you want.

veppa
    Keymaster

I didn’t try it. do not try on live site.

search for Thumbgrid::thumbView($latest_wallpapers,’front’,5);

in user-contenttemplatesbaseviewsindex folder.

change last 5 to 3. but it may break your index page because 5 images will be in data and you will display it in 3 column table.

to change number of images in data edit sysappcontrollersIndexController.php file. search for “DESC LIMIT 5” and change to DESC LIMIT 3.

baambaam

thx

and :D new question: anybody can make or have script for sending and reading cookies for voting system?

baambaam

on xampp script working perfectly but whe i tryed to install it on some hosting… after clicked “submit” button i see:

Fatal error: Class ‘Benchmark’ not found in (*****)/public_html/sys/framework.php on line 2088

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.